Wednesday 6 May 2015

*Elly Prizeman - Shirtstorm Clothing Review*

Now I'm sure you are all aware of the sh*t storm created in the media over a shirt made by Elly Prizemen. The shirt was made for her dear friend Dr Matt Taylor, the scientist of the Rosetta mission. This shirt made a surprising stir in the media, with a lot of people thinking the shirt was offensive to women. I completely disagree with this!! Women have looked up to pin-ups throughout many ears and this shouldn't be any different now.


I now have my very own Elly Prizeman and its absolutely gorgeous!






The high wasted 'Mirage Vintage Tea' pencil skirt is hand made by Elly herself, she puts lots of time and care into every garment she sews. Elly has been very busy since Dr Taylor's shirt hit the media, creating shirts and skirts for the world and most recently Joe Rogan.

I have worn this at a northern soul night and for my leaving do where I went to 'normal' clubs. While wearing the skirt out at both occasions I received so many lovely compliments from people, asking where I got the skirt and how wonderful it looks! The fit of the actual skirt fits perfectly, it's not too type or too baggy which is usually what I suffer from with high waisted items. 






I really love the fact that the skirt is a little longer than I would normally wear, as I feel very elegantly 1950s in this style of skirt. I would definitely look into other items from the website as I also love the women's shirts, which are a new edition to the website.




This lovely pencil skirt is available in a size 8-18(UK). The high waisted pencil skirt's are £45 and well worth it!! Each garment has been made by hand and every fabric which is used has been chosen using a lot of thought. Elly chooses fabric which you would never find on the high street and that is what's great about these products.

By wearing an Elly Prizeman shirt or skirt it will make you feel like an individual and you will want to show it off at every occasion! Elly also takes on commissions for other items and can source other fabrics as well. 





If you end up purchasing an item from the website below then send Elly a picture of you wearing it and it will be uploaded on to the client gallery page - which is a great place to see how happy her clients are with the products they receive.


http://www.ellyprizeman.com/










Above is an image of Elly Prizeman's logo this was not designed by myself, the image is from her website.









No comments:

Post a Comment