Tuesday 7 April 2015

*Mod Shoes - LaBelles Loafers Review*

On Easter Sunday I attended Crossfire at Venue 229 in London, which is always a great night out! I always feel like I have to look the part when I am there and spend weeks planning my outfit before the actual event. As part of my very well thought through outfit I decided to wear loafers, I do love a good pair of loafers, that's the 60's Mod in me coming out. 





Above are the LaBelle loafers from Mod Shoes, I regularly mention this brand on here as I just love their products - I think any shoe lovers would! 

What I noticed when I first tried the shoes on as they fit perfectly, now I sometimes have a problem when it comes to the size of slip on shoes. I've bought pairs from other shops before in a size 6 and they have been miles too big, then I've had to buy a size smaller which meant they were a bit too tight. I didn't have that problem with this pair of loafers. It was a Cinderella moment, the perfect fit.



Another problem I sometimes have with slip on shoes is that the back can sometimes be a bit too hard. As the LaBelle's are leather there was no problem with them being too hard, I didn't even need to break them in before Crossfire. This is fantastic as I am someone who is so use to doing this and always worried about wearing new shoes out to events but I was dancing in these shoes for about 4 hours. 

I was wondering what the shoes would be like to dance in, as I don't like my shoes to have too much grip on them for dancing. Mod Shoes LaBelle Loafers were perfect for dancing in as they have leather sole's and gripped heels, which I find is the best combination for Northern Soul dancing. 



These style of loafers are available in two colours, Oxblood (the colour of mine) or Chestnut, which is a lovely shade of brown and are priced at £85. I would highly recommend Mod Shoes to anyone as well as selling loafers they also sell brogues, boots and retro style trainers. 









All the above images were taken by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment