Saturday 26 July 2014

What to do this Summer...?

I was thinking to my self earlier, what is there to do this Summer? I started to have a look on Google and found out there is a lot of things going on that I would like to go to, so I thought I would share them with you all too as I'm sure you would love to go to them too!

I will try to do the list in order, that way you can pencil in your diary what events you would like to attend.

Events to go to next month:

1) The Hush Club -

I am a massive fan of what music The Hush Club plays!! If your a fan of R&B, Blues, Gospel and Popcorn then your need to attend their next event 9th August in Brighton, for music DJ-ed on original vinyl.



https://www.facebook.com/thehushclubbrighton/timeline


2) Return of the Rude Boy -

There is a great exhibition on at Somerset House at the moment called Return of the Rude Boy, with fantastic photography and great ace faces of the scene looking sharp....what else do you need? Finishing on the 25th August its something to defiantly book into your diary.


http://www.somersethouse.org.uk/visual-arts/return-of-the-rudeboy


3) Mod Weekender -

So the annual Mod Weekender is nearly upon us again, this is a great weekend event as there is loads to do! From scooter rallies, vintage clothing stalls, record stalls and some fantastic night events which some fabulous dj's. August bank holiday are the dates to keep free for this Mod mental weekend.


http://www.newuntouchables.com/home/


4) 6T's Rhythm & Soul society 100 club -

If you haven't been to a 100 club all nighter yet, then this is a must do! Great DJ's spinning some fantastic northern soul tunes from 11pm - 6am. £12 on the door, this is a bargain price for a long and enjoyable evening that you will not regret attending.


http://www.6ts.info/allnighters.html


I will try to keep this post going for next month too! If you go to any of these events please do let me know what you thought and email me some images, I will then share them on here!














No comments:

Post a Comment