Thursday 10 July 2014

British Music....making a come back!

So one of my favourite British bands, scratch that one of my favourite bands of all time has a new album out!! It's the best album out this year (so far), James La Petite Mort, for true fans of James this is their best album since Hey Ma. For all the people who are thinking 'James who?' or 'the band that sung Sit Down', then I don't think this post is going to be for you!



I have been listening to this album everyday since I bought it and I can't find anything bad to say about it. I will be sharing with you my top 10 James songs with you as well as my favourite track from the new album La Petite Mort. This was a hard task for me, I was originally going to pick my top 5 but there are too many songs I would like to share with you all, so I picked my top 10. I have added a nice combination of James' slower songs with their more up beat anthems, so enjoy!



1. Runaground

 

2. Getting away with it





3. Out to get you




4. Ring the bells




5. Johnny Yen




6. Waterfall




7. Stutter




8. Of Monsters and Heroes and Men




9. Quicken the dead




10. Lullaby





I apologise for some of the rubbish quality, I tried to keep most of them live but some were hard to find unless you want rubbish audience recordings so most of these are from TV. 

I think everyone should see James at least once in their life, you won't be disappointed!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment