Friday 29 August 2014

What to do next month...?

So like I said I will try and keep this going every month, I have been busy searching the internet looking for exciting and interesting things to do...I managed to come up with a few ideas for you all to have a look at. Some I wish I could go to but I'm sadly doing other things (everything happens in the same weekend!) 

Walk down the Boardwalk -

A big fan on Boardwalk Empire or just love 20' and 30's Art Deco? Well this fair is right up your street! 13th-14th September at Eltham Palace £10.20 for entry but by the sounds of it, it's well worth the entry fee. 




http://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/art-deco-fair-5

Get your dancing shoes on -

This sounds amazing to me, but what do you think? If you like 60's R&B, Soul, Gospel, R'nR and Ska then this is going to be heaven for you! On it's 3rd month and only £5 entry fee, it's worth a try...5th September it's your chance to WOW the dance floor. For a list of DJ's see the link below. 




http://www.trapezebar.com/basement-club/event/chain-gang1


Spitalfields Market - 

The vintage market at Spitalfields is on every week but it's a good idea to pencil it into your diary to go and visit at some point. Selling Vintage clothes starting from 20's and going all the way to the 80's, you are bound to find some hidden treasures! From hats to furniture, they have it all. With events happening every week of the month, you will always find something to do while your there other than shopping.




http://www.oldspitalfieldsmarket.com/events 


Look like Elvis - 

Now although having your hair cut at a Rockabilly hairdressers isn't actually classed as an 'event', you should make the trip to this London hairdressers who do some fabulous do's! I follow them on Instagram and they upload some fantastic pictures of their clients before and after hair and it WOW's me to see the transformation. 





http://www.rockalily.com/blog/rockabilly-hairdressers-in-london.html


If you attend any suggested events, would be great if you send me some images for me to upload. Have a great weekend! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment