Wednesday 27 August 2014

Get the look....This is England

I follow a few Skinhead girls on social media and I absolutely love their style! From the traditional Chelsea hair cut to the newer tonic dresses, always looking smart wearing shirts and jumpers with some great bleached jeans or skirts. As well as the fantastic fashion I chose This is England as my movie of choice because it is fabulously acted, directed and written British film by Shane Meadows.

Get the look....This is England








Shirt - 

I keep seeing some great brands out there for both Skinhead and Mods, I think it is great that they are targeting subculture fashion more now days as it makes it easier for people to branch out into to different styles. I follow Britac on Instagram they upload some great images of their customers wearing their products, this shirt is £49 from the Britac website (be sure to follow them on social media though!) 



http://www.britac.net/shop/product_info.php?products_id=193

Jeans/Skirts - 

To get the bleached denim look on your jeans or skirt, you can buy them from any high street shop but for this example I am going to use Levis (if you can afford them, then definitely get your self a pair). Bleach the jeans your self rather than buying them pre bleached, this way you will get the correct look you will be wanting. These deep sea skinny jeans are £90 from the Levis website.




http://www.levi.com/GB/en_GB/women-jeans/p/057030717 


Boots/Shoes - 

Everyone associates Dr Martens with Skinheads and they are the best most comfortable and they last forever, so the amount of money you spend is totally worth it as they will last you years. These cherry red low laced boots are £100.




http://www.drmartens.com/uk/Mens/Mens-Boots/Dr-Martens-1460-Boot/p/11822600#

I hope you enjoyed the newest Get the look...if you have any suggestions for the next one, please feel free to leave me a comment on this post. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment