Thursday 6 November 2014

Bargain Buys

I have been having some technical issues lately, so excuse the average images - my camera is causing me problems at the moment.

Anyway I thought I would write a student budget buying post, as I have recently discovered some great buys for a cheap price. I had to pop to my local 99p shop the other day, for an emergency chopping board and uncovered some jems while I was in there.

Timotei Brilliant Repair Shampoo - 

I have been looking for some less chemically shampoo for a while but I can't afford to keep buying Naked beauty products, so when I saw this paraben and colourant free shampoo I got rather excited! As well as it being a lot better for my hair and scalp, it smells incredible and leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy. Timotei Brilliant Repair has 100% natural Jericho Rose extract which helps to provide intensive repair by strenghtening damaged keratin and reduce hair breakage. This bottle cost me 99p, the conditioner was also the same price I think I will try the shampoo for coloured hair next. 




Argan Oil Heat Defence Spray -

I have been naughty recently and haven't used heat defence on my hair in a very long time, so when I saw this in the 99p store I had to have it! This Argan Oil leave in spray defends your hair against damage caused by heat styling, from blow drying too straightening. Argan Oil leaves your hair feeling soft, looking shiny and healthy, this also cost me just 99p.




So from now on I think I will always have a little snoop in my local 99p shop, to see what bargains they have in there. 




I will have a Glossy Box review coming up, once I have a working camera it shall be on here - watch this space. 




No comments:

Post a Comment