Thursday 16 October 2014

Autumn Style

As its getting colder and the time to wrap up has arrived, I have decided to choose my favourite two items for this Autumn and share them with you all.



I have seen a lot of plaid in shops recently and I think its a great pattern to wear this time of year and looks great with tights, Chelsea boots and a Parker or Duffel coat. 

I bought this dress from Forever 21 but I can no longer find it on their website, trust me if you look around the high street enough you will find one! You will be looking at between £15-£25 for a dress depending on where you buy it. 



My next choice is a must have for this season and with them coming out with a new range soon, there will be a lot of choice of fantastically designed street wear. I lived in this beanie hat from Rubies & Poison last year, it looks great and is really cosy! 




http://rubiesandpoison.co.uk/products-page/headwear/burgundy-floral-beanie/

The beanies currently available on their website are £9.99, keep an eye open for their new range coming out for A/W14 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rubies-And-Poison















No comments:

Post a Comment