Monday 3 June 2013

Dedicated Follower Of Fashion

This Sunday I went to a local Vintage & Retro fair. There's only one vintage fair in my area that's worth going to and that's the one at KEGs (King Edward V1 Grammar School, Chelmsford). 
You do have to pay for entry but it's worth it, it's not very big at the moment but it has a good 20 stalls to rummage through!
Mainly clothes stalls (which is what I go there for) but there are also furniture, homeward, Jewellery & Collectables. 
I have uploaded my buys from this weekend, the top image is a peach knee length dress with white paisley pattern and the second is an original Ben Sherman. 
I don't think either of these items are true to the 60s era but they are both something which you can pull off for being 60s, either way I love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment